Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Personal Touch

I have been thinking and praying a lot about my life, and of course a big part of that is Captured Images. God has been faithful to give me some much needed rest and answers to prayers, he is so good. For a long time I have been asking God to give me what I want in life, then I realized that is the wrong prayer. I don't want to get what I think I need in my life but instead I want what God thinking I should have! As soon as my prayers changed my life did too! The journey that God has and is still taking me on is amazingly wonderful and part of the journey includes Captured Images. So that being said I am going to be making many changes around here one of which starts tonight! I will be blogging more and not just about pictures. So let start with today...

I have been wanting to do some lifestyle photography for a long time and who better to start with then my own family! It can be tricky getting pictures that include me in them but then I remembered my Micah shares my passion for crazy pictures so we had some fun...

I know these are crazy but I want to remember every detail of our lives even blowdrying and brushing teeth. Here we are this is pretty normal around here we like to have fun and goof off!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that you seek God first and I know that will continue to bless you!

and I LOVE the lifestyle type pictures...you and Micah are both fabulously cute!

Corey said...

You guys are so cute! GREAT post!! I am excited to watch your journey via your blog!

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed