Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day!

I would venture to say this has been the best V-day yet! I normally go for the whole dinner date, gift giving, romantic kind of thing, but I just didn't have it in me this year. So, this is how my great day went...
First, Micah woke up early. (boo) but, my great hubby got him breakfast and let me sleep in a little longer!

I had set up the table the night before for the kids, just little things.

After we got ready for school, we stopped off at a few of our friends homes to leave a little treat.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5709181439431086242" />

Then on to a fun preschool party! Sorry no pictures for this one

We stopped off at grandma's house to give her a homemade card and ended up going to lunch with her! She gave the kids there favorite character cards, with a little bonus.



We came home for nap and my mom dropped off some goodie bags and my brother gave his old comics to the kids




Plus my wonderful in-laws took the kids to lunch yesterday and gave them little goodie bags. They also got to Skype with their auntie Natalie, just look at the adorable cards they sent, their hugs!


We finished off our with a daddy daughter date and some pictures, then the kids where off to bed and mom and dad had a nice quiet dinner at home! Perfect day hope you all had a blessed day too!


No comments:

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed