Monday, February 6, 2012

Couponing

I know couponing has mixed reviews. Some love it, other's can't stand it and thanks to T.V. some people will think I have turned my garage into a pantry with 8 cases of cheap shampoo and a lifetime supply of cat food. I LOVE coupons! Over the last year I have learned how to coupon the right way and have saved a ton of money without buying a lifetime supply of anything! I buy the Sunday paper for the coupons, I read blogs on saving time and money and I make my rounds online a few times a week. It sounds super crazy to say this, but I get a rush from coupons. If I can get something for free or for less then a dollar I get a weird type of high. Today was a great day I went to Target, Raley's and Winco and shopped around for deals I left with a ton of stuff at a great price. I had my 2 year old with me, the cashiers took every coupon I offered and when all is said and done it probably only took me an extra hour total to coupon (looking for, cutting and printing and shopping).

Here is an example of what I got at Target for $8.08



Any mom would know about how much these products cost at full price. Here is what I got them for...

*The Kandoo wipes normally are around $5.30. They were on sale and I had a coupon I got them for $2.49
*Huggies wipes discounted to $2.19. I had a coupon for .50 off so $1.69 is what I paid for 64 wipes
*The soup I would not normally buy but they discounted it to $0.59 add the coupon buy 3 get .40 off and I paid what you pay for one can at some stores.
*The corn was on clearances for $.68
*The muffin cups were clearanced for $.89
*The Jergen Lotion was on sale for $2.96 for 12.5 fl oz I had a $2 coupon so I got it for $.96
*And the sample size jar of yes to carrots body butter was FREE! Go to there Facebook page and like them and you get a $2 coupon the sample is $1.99!

So before you throw away those coupons think about how much you could save!

p.s. I don't buy things with coupons if I won't use them. That is just a waste of money, but if I can give it to someone or donate it to my church to give out, that's a great way to bless someone for pennies!

No comments:

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed