Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All you last minute people read, please!

I know that there are some people who still want there pictures taken for either a Christmas card or present and have not booked yet. Here is the deal I am putting on the table...
On November 29th, which is a Saturday, I will devote the whole day to mini sessions for any last minute people. This will make it easier to get all of your pictures ready in time for Christmas and you can still make the deadline for the canvas giveaway! Each session for this day will be one hour long at one local location of your choice and will only cost you $35.00! This price will cover your sitting fee, you can then choice to order prints from me, a c.d. or Christmas cards, or all three!
So for anyone who's interested please contact me a.s.a.p because once this day is full there will be no more mini's this year!

No comments:

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed