Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet Tiny Kasey

It has been a while since I have had a newborn, lots of weddings lately, but I am happy that babies are being born left and right because newborns are fun to work with! Kasey is tiny and only 12 days old, her parents are more then a little in love with her, I am pretty sure sister adored her too! I love these pictures so cute and so new, makes me miss my babies being that tiny. But I am not having anymore soon, so all you prego mom's to be out there call and book a newborn session so I can get my baby fix! Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one was her daddies request, I love how it came out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Corey said...

I love the image of Kasey and her sister. That is so natural and beautiful. It deserves a frame!

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed