Friday, October 1, 2010

A Blast from the Past

Karli and I have been talking about this session long before she was pregnant with baby number 4. She told me long ago that if she got pregnant again she wanted to do a 50 retro shoot, I love all things vintage and was on board right away. So the next question was were do you take vintage pictures? In my grandma's kitchen of course! My grandma thankfully let us use her house and yard and with a perfect outfit for Karli we were set! I am so happy with the way these came out we had a blast and now baby Sam you can come on out! Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

love it! great work! she looks amazing! didn't you say this is baby #4! that is awesome!

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed