Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Rowie turns 1

It is with great sadness that I write this post, I have no idea how a year went by so fast, but this Saturday at 7:03 a.m on 7/03 my Rowie Ella will be 1! I wish there where a way to keep baby from growing up. I have had many conversations with God about why he choose to break mother's hearts and allow there babies to grow, but that's just how it is. So even though I am sad I had to make the most of her pictures and so here are my favorites. I love you Rowen Ella Conley and this last year has been one of the best any mother could ask for! Enjoy (tear, tear)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the theme of her party Vintage Baby Bunny Slippers
(image from thebabygarderner.com)

Photobucket

No comments:

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed