Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nick and Danielle are Married

I am pleasantly surprised by every wedding I have been to this season, each one is better then the last! This was a very fun, easy going wedding, which is my favorite kind! I knew when I first met Nick that he was a fun guy, but as the wedding began I found out how fun! The guys walked out to "I want to grow old with you" sung by Adam Sandler and they all had there own little hand shake with the groom before taking there places on stage. The girls walked out to the theme song from Rocky and the ceremony continued with a little laughter and a lot of smiles. Later, we all had a good laugh again when it came time for cake. The cakes were amazing, a rice crispy sand castle and red velvet drum (Nick plays), you just have to see the pictures and you know it was fun to watch! Congrats Nick and Danielle I enjoyed your special day and I pray for God's blessings on your life together. Enjoy your beach honeymoon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed