Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Isabella

I had been waiting for the news of Isabella's birth and to her parents pleasure she came early. I was so excited to meet her this last weekend not only was she cute but also the perfect sleeping baby for me, she made my job so easy! I love watching this family interact with each other and mom had some ideas that I loved. One of the ideas was to put Bella on the there piano, which is a cute idea, but in this house it means something to them. As I took pictures dad played and Bella slept to the sound of beautiful worship music, I hope she looks back on this picture when she is older and loves it too! Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed