Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The End of Summer...

I woke up today to a windy cloudy morning which makes me think that Fall is here! I can't wait to pull out the decorations and long sleeve shirts but most of all I can't wait to take some fall and holiday pictures! If you are not a fan of my facebook page they you are missing out on some important dates!

There are still 2 spots left for Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions. One on October 1st and one of October 11th.

If you live in the Vacaville area I will be there on October 2nd for Mini Sessions.

I will also be doing Mini Sessions on October 16th in Chico.

If you would like a Mini Holiday Session please let me know so I can contact you with the information!

For information on any of these sessions please contact me at capturedimagesbymeg@hotmail.com or 530 713-4781 thanks

And with that I will leave you with one last taste of Summer!
Photobucket

No comments:

Captured Images Photography's Fan Box

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed